Mapa Municipios Sonora Hermosillo
- The Mapa Municipios Sonora Hermosillo showcases the municipalities in the state of Sonora, Mexico, with a special focus on the city of Hermosillo.
- The map provides valuable information about the geographical division, boundaries, and locations of each municipality, helping users understand the region better.
- By exploring the Mapa Municipios Sonora Hermosillo, users can gain insights into the population distribution, infrastructure, and administrative divisions within Sonora.
The Mapa Municipios Sonora Hermosillo is a significant cartographic representation that highlights the municipalities within the state of Sonora in Mexico. It specifically focuses on the city of Hermosillo, which serves as the capital and economic center of Sonora.
Throughout history, Sonora has undergone several administrative and territorial changes. The current division of municipalities within the state took shape in 1917. Today, there are 72 municipalities in Sonora, each with its unique characteristics and attributes.
When examining the Mapa Municipios Sonora Hermosillo, several unique insights can be gathered:
- Sonora is the second-largest state in Mexico, bordered by the states of Chihuahua to the east, Baja California to the northwest, and Sinaloa to the south.
- Hermosillo, located in the central part of Sonora, is known for its hot desert climate and serves as a major transportation hub.
- The municipality of Hermosillo is the most populous in Sonora, home to a diverse population and numerous cultural attractions.
- Other notable municipalities within Sonora include Nogales, Ciudad Obregón, and San Luis Río Colorado.
- Sonora’s economy is fueled by a variety of sectors, including agriculture, mining, manufacturing, and tourism.
Table of Relevant Facts
|Hermosillo||701,838||Cathedral of the Assumption, Cerro de la Campana, Seri Indigenous Museum|
|Nogales||212,533||Historic downtown, Nogales Mall, Museo de Arte de Nogales|
|Ciudad Obregón||389,038||Yaquis Museum, Plaza Tutuli, Ostimuri Children’s Park|
|San Luis Río Colorado||193,517||Parque Río Hardy, Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, San Luis Golf Course|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How many municipalities are there in Sonora?
Sonora is divided into 72 municipalities.
2. What is the population of Hermosillo?
Hermosillo has a population of approximately 701,838 people.
3. What are the main attractions in Nogales?
Nogales is known for its historic downtown, Nogales Mall, and Museo de Arte de Nogales.
4. Where is Ciudad Obregón located?
Ciudad Obregón is located in the southern part of Sonora.
5. What is the significance of Hermosillo?
Hermosillo serves as the capital and economic center of the state of Sonora.
6. What sectors drive Sonora’s economy?
Sonora’s economy is fueled by agriculture, mining, manufacturing, and tourism.
7. What is the climate like in Hermosillo?
Hermosillo has a hot desert climate characterized by high temperatures and low precipitation.
- Official Website of Hermosillo Municipality
- Official Website of Sonora State Government
- Hermosillo on Wikipedia
- Sonora on Wikipedia
- Mapa de Sonora
- Municipios de Hermosillo
- Sonora Mexico map
- Hermosillo mapa político
- Geographical division of Sonora
- Sonora capital city
- Population distribution in Sonora
- Sonora attractions
- Hermosillo weather