- The Revenue Divisions Map of Krishna District provides an overview of administrative divisions within the district.
- This map plays a crucial role in understanding the geographical distribution of revenue divisions in Krishna District.
- The map highlights the boundaries, locations, and names of various revenue divisions within the district.
- By using this map, individuals can get a clear understanding of the administrative structure of Krishna District.
- The map is a valuable resource for governments, organizations, researchers, and individuals interested in the district’s geography.
The Revenue Divisions Map of Krishna District has a rich history dating back to the establishment of the district itself. Krishna District was formed on October 1, 1884, during the British Raj. It is situated on the eastern coast of Andhra Pradesh, India, and is named after the Krishna River.
The Revenue Divisions Map was initially developed to provide an organized administrative structure within the district. It serves as a reference for revenue administration and serves as a basis for the allocation and distribution of resources. The map has undergone several updates and revisions over the years to accurately represent the evolving administrative divisions within Krishna District.
The Revenue Divisions Map of Krishna District offers several unique insights:
- The map showcases the diverse topography of the district, ranging from coastal areas to fertile agricultural lands.
- It highlights the major towns and cities within each revenue division.
- The map also emphasizes the transportation infrastructure, including highways, railways, and waterways, which connect different parts of the district.
- Understanding the revenue divisions through this map aids in analyzing population distribution, resource allocation, and planning infrastructure development.
- The map helps in identifying proximity to educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and other essential services.
Table of Relevant Facts
|1884||Formation of Krishna District|
|1925||Reorganization of revenue divisions|
|1978||Redistribution of boundaries between revenue divisions|
|2008||Inclusion of new divisions to accommodate growing population|
|2020||Latest revision of the revenue divisions map|
1. Why is the Revenue Divisions Map important for the district?
The Revenue Divisions Map provides a clear understanding of the administrative structure within the district, aiding in governance, resource allocation, and planning.
2. Can the map be accessed online?
Yes, the Revenue Divisions Map of Krishna District is available online on various platforms for public access and reference.
3. Are the boundaries and names of divisions subject to change?
Yes, boundaries and names of revenue divisions can change based on administrative requirements and population dynamics.
4. Is the map useful for educational purposes?
Absolutely! The map is a valuable resource for educational institutions, researchers, and students studying the geography and administration of Krishna District.
5. Can the map be used for urban planning?
Yes, urban planners can utilize the Revenue Divisions Map to understand the distribution of population and plan infrastructural development accordingly.
6. Is the Revenue Divisions Map regularly updated?
Yes, the map undergoes periodic updates to reflect any changes in administrative divisions.
7. Are there any plans to digitize the map with interactive features?
Efforts are underway to digitize the map and add interactive features for enhanced user experience and accessibility.
List of LSI Keywords
- Revenue Divisions Map Krishna District
- Krishna District Revenue Divisions
- Administrative Structure Krishna District
- Geography Krishna District
- Resource Allocation Krishna District
- Population Distribution Krishna District
- Infrastructure Development Krishna District