- The Singrauli District Map provides a detailed representation of the geographical features of the region.
- It showcases the administrative divisions, road networks, major landmarks, and water bodies within the district.
- The map enables individuals to navigate and understand the topography of the Singrauli District effectively.
- It serves as a valuable tool for tourists, planners, researchers, and locals to explore and study the area.
The Singrauli District, located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India, has a rich historical background. It is believed to have been ruled by numerous dynasties, including the Mauryas and the Mughals. The region gained prominence during the British Raj due to its vast resources, particularly coal reserves.
After India gained independence in 1947, Singrauli became an important industrial area due to the establishment of several coal mines, power plants, and other industries. The rapid industrialization led to a surge in population and development, making Singrauli one of the most important districts in the region.
1. Expansive Coal Reserves: The Singrauli District is known for its extensive coal reserves, contributing significantly to India’s energy production. The map highlights the coal mines and associated infrastructure, emphasizing the district’s crucial role in the country’s energy sector.
2. Rich Biodiversity: Despite the industrialization, Singrauli is also home to diverse flora and fauna. The map indicates the presence of forests, wildlife sanctuaries, and protected areas, showcasing the importance of preserving the region’s ecological balance.
3. Power Generation: Singrauli is often referred to as the “Power Hub of India” due to the presence of numerous power plants. The map helps in identifying the location of these power plants and understanding their impact on the district’s energy production.
4. Development Projects: The map demonstrates ongoing infrastructure projects, such as roadways, railways, and upcoming industrial areas, providing insights into the future development plans for Singrauli.
5. Cultural Heritage: Singrauli is not only known for its natural resources but also for its cultural heritage. The map highlights significant landmarks, historical sites, and places of religious importance, facilitating cultural exploration in the district.
|India gains independence.
|The first coal mine established in Singrauli
|Formation of Singrauli District
|Singrauli becomes a prominent industrial and energy hub.
|Government initiatives for sustainable development in Singrauli District.
1. Can I find detailed road information on the Singrauli District Map?
Yes, the map provides a comprehensive representation of the road networks within the Singrauli District. You can easily locate major highways, roads, and intersections.
2. Are landmarks and tourist attractions marked on the map?
Absolutely! The map highlights prominent landmarks, historical sites, and tourist attractions within the Singrauli District. It serves as an excellent guide for tourists exploring the area.
3. Can I find information about the neighboring districts on the map?
While the primary focus is on the Singrauli District, the map includes neighboring district boundaries for reference. However, for detailed maps of other districts, specific maps should be consulted.
4. How often is the Singrauli District Map updated?
The Singrauli District Map is regularly updated to incorporate any changes in infrastructure, road networks, or administrative divisions. However, it is advisable to cross-reference with the latest official sources for the most accurate information.
5. Is the map suitable for research and educational purposes?
Absolutely! The Singrauli District Map is an excellent resource for researchers, students, and educators. It provides a comprehensive overview of the district’s geography, enabling in-depth studies and analysis.
6. Can I obtain a printed copy of the Singrauli District Map?
Yes, printed copies of the map are available at selected tourist centers and government offices within the Singrauli District. Additionally, digital versions can be downloaded from authorized websites.
7. Can I contribute to updating and improving the Singrauli District Map?
Absolutely! The map is a collaborative effort, and contributions to improve its accuracy and usability are welcome. Reach out to the relevant authorities or mapping agencies for more information on contributing to the map.
List of LSI Keywords
- Singrauli District India
- Singrauli District Map Online
- Coal Mines in Singrauli District
- Power Plants in Singrauli
- Singrauli Tourism
- Singrauli Development Projects
- Historical Sites in Singrauli
- Singrauli Road Networks
- Biodiversity in Singrauli
- Singrauli Geography