- Pakistan Sindh Hyderabad District Locator Map provides detailed information about the geography of Hyderabad District.
- It is an essential tool for understanding the district’s boundaries, neighboring regions, and key landmarks.
- The map allows users to navigate and explore Hyderabad District efficiently.
- It provides valuable insights into the cultural, historical, and natural aspects of the district.
- History enthusiasts, travelers, researchers, and locals can benefit from this map.
The Pakistan Sindh Hyderabad District Locator Map showcases the geographical features and boundaries of Hyderabad District in Sindh, Pakistan. This district holds great historical significance, known for its rich cultural heritage and contributions to the region’s history. Hyderabad, the administrative headquarters of the district, has witnessed various dynasties, rulers, and civilizations that have left an indelible mark on its landscape.
Hyderabad District was established during the British colonial era in 1948, as part of the province of Sindh. It is located in the southeastern part of Pakistan and covers an area of approximately 5,510 square kilometers. The district is bordered by the districts of Tando Allahyar and Matiari to the north, Badin to the east, Jamshoro and Dadu to the west, and the Arabian Sea to the south.
The Pakistan Sindh Hyderabad District Locator Map provides several unique insights into the district’s geography:
- Boundaries: The map clearly depicts the boundaries of Hyderabad District, making it easier to understand its exact area.
- Landmarks: Major landmarks like the historical Fort of Pacco Qillo, Rani Bagh, and the famous Charminar can be identified on the map.
- Natural Features: The diverse geography of Hyderabad District, including the fertile Indus Riverplain, can be observed.
- Transportation: The map highlights the road networks, railway lines, and major highways connecting Hyderabad District to neighboring regions.
- Administrative Divisions: The district is divided into several talukas, including Hyderabad City, Latifabad, Qasimabad, and Hyderabad Rural, each with its own distinctive characteristics.
Table of Relevant Facts
|712 CE||Arab general Muhammad bin Qasim captures Sindh and establishes the first Islamic rule in the region.|
|1768||Mirs of Talpur dynasty establish the state of Hyderabad and make it their capital.|
|1843||The British defeat the Talpurs and assume control of Hyderabad.|
|1948||Hyderabad becomes a district of Pakistan after the country’s independence.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the significance of Hyderabad District?
Hyderabad District holds immense historical significance and showcases the rich cultural heritage of Sindh, Pakistan. It was the capital of the former state of Hyderabad and witnessed various dynasties and rulers throughout history.
What are the major attractions in Hyderabad District?
Some of the major attractions in Hyderabad District include the historical Pacco Qillo Fort, Rani Bagh, Qadamgah Maula Ali, and the iconic Charminar.
How can I navigate Hyderabad District using the map?
The Pakistan Sindh Hyderabad District Locator Map provides clear information about the district’s boundaries, landmarks, and transportation routes. You can use it to navigate through the district efficiently and locate specific areas of interest.
What are the neighboring regions of Hyderabad District?
Hyderabad District is bordered by Tando Allahyar and Matiari to the north, Badin to the east, Jamshoro and Dadu to the west, and the Arabian Sea to the south.
Who can benefit from the map of Hyderabad District?
The map is beneficial for history enthusiasts, travelers, researchers, and locals who want to explore or learn more about the geography and cultural heritage of Hyderabad District.
Are there any natural features within the district?
Yes, Hyderabad District is blessed with natural features, including the fertile Indus Riverplain and various small rivers running through its landscape.
What are the main talukas in Hyderabad District?
The main talukas in Hyderabad District include Hyderabad City, Latifabad, Qasimabad, and Hyderabad Rural. Each taluka has its own unique characteristics.
For further information about Hyderabad District, you can visit the following external links:
- Pakistan Sindh Hyderabad District Locator Map
- Hyderabad District geography
- History of Hyderabad District
- Cultural heritage of Hyderabad
- Boundaries of Hyderabad District
- Landmarks in Hyderabad District
- Natural features in Hyderabad
- Transportation routes in Hyderabad
- Sindh Hyderabad District
- Hyderabad District talukas